Welcome

This is your weekly dose of stories written just for you specifically. And the rest of everyone, everywhere. But you especially.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Something That Is Cool That We Should Do Together

I hope you enjoy those stories below.
But there is something better than reading stories.
Helping make new ones.

Like I said before, Wednesdays on this blog will be a time to start and update a monthly project in storytelling and September's is (drum roll):

THE INTERCEPTED LETTERS PROJECT

Over the course of this month, I'll be leaving snippets of imaginary correspondence around town and campus, and giving you guys (the three of you reading) a weekly peak into what I'm leaving and what the reactions have been, if any.
Now your part.
Leave your own notes around, and see what happens. Post them in the comments to this post and tell me and everyone what's been happening.
And here's the first letter I'm leaving:

I saw you last night. And I saw him. I would have hit him if I didn't think I might have missed and punched you. And that didn't seem like a good way to convince you I was better than him. But I still wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment